- Bereaved Parents – is the 2nd Wednesday at 6:30 at Douglas Avenue United Methodist Church. 217-691-8578. Led by Jim & Linda Dixon
- Grief Support Group – General: For adults 21 and over who have had any significant loss. Every Tuesday 4:30-6:00 at St. John’s Hospital, 2nd Floor, St. Clare Annex. Please contact the Spiritual Care Department at (217) 525-5675 for more details.
- SHARE Program: This support group is for parents who have lost a baby due to miscarriage or early infant death. Meetings are held the first Wednesday of each month at St. John’s Hospital, 2nd Floor, St,. Clare Annex at 7pm. Christina & Ryan Nottingham (217) 306-4653
- Survivors of Suicide (S.O.S.) Support Group: These informal group meetings are open to those who have had someone die from mental illness via suicide. Meetings are held from 6:45-8:00 on the first Tuesdays of each month at St. John’s Hospital, 2nd Floor, St. Clare Annex. (217)525-5675
- Healing Hearts Child Bereavement: Call St. John’s Children’s Hospital at 217-757-6770 for information about this Pediatric Bereavement Program. Support groups are available for children, teens, and adults.