Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the limited ability to leave the building, residents are in need of assistance more than ever before. If you are interested in donating to help them at this time, here is a list of items they need:
- clothing (jeans, shorts, sweats, sweatshirts, tshirts, jackets, shoes)
- frozen meals / pizzas
- canned soups / crackers
- chips, popcorn, candy
- non-perishable food items (mac & cheese, canned chicken / tuna, hamburger helper)
- art supplies (5×7 and 8×10 flat canvas boards, paints, markers, etc.)
- paper products
- liquid or powder laundry soap / dryer sheets
- hand sanitizer
- Clorox wipes
- feminine hygiene products
- OR you can always make a $$ donation by clicking on the yellow DONATE button.
Thank you for thinking of us!